Mt.Kazbegi hut located just at the beginning of Mt.Kazbegi trail on the altitude 1900m. It is easy to recognize been nestled on top of village Gergeti (very last house next to the road to the Church). Hut is distanced from the old village and is perfect place for families, hikers, mountaineers, or anyone seeking outstanding experience and best mountain escape from urban life.
Prices and booking
Plan your trail
- Season dates
- Basic info
Before you go
- Travel services and programs
Prices and booking
groups from 4 pers.
- House accommodation: GEL25 per/pers;
- Half board (breakfast/dinner): GEL 25 per/pers;
- Rent equipment: sleeping bag – GEL 15; tent – GEL 30; backpack – GEL 15.
- Horse rent (porter) to the glacier – GEL 180;
- Climbing guide to the summit: per day from GEL 250.
- Trekking guide per group – from 150 GEL/per day.
- Crampons – 15 GEL per day
- Ice axe - 15 GEL per day
- Climbing harness – 15 GEL per day
- Regular season from May to October;
- Open on request – from March to May.
- Location: village Gergeti, beginning of the Kazbegi trail;
- Evaluation: 1900m. above sea level;
- by car (4WD), or walk from the village Stephantsminda 15 min.
- Highlights adjacent: Holly Trinity Church Sameba – 2100m., pathway to the glaciers and Mt.Kazbeg.
- Programs: mountaineering and climbing, summer education programs for children, teens and adults outdoor experiences, guided trails, camping, horse ride;
- Climb to the Summit, stop-over at the hut before summit and refresh after climbing;
- Sleep benches – 12 in dormitory (2 rooms for 2 persons; 2 rooms for 4 persons);
- Campsite for 12-16 persons (6 tents) full equipped,
- Self-service: access to kitchen facilities, mattresses, pillows, blankets, sleeping bags, toilet & bathrooms,
- Half Board – breakfast (at 9 AM) and dinner (7 PM) with local meal;
- Dining room with chimney and fireplace;
Travel services and programs
Identify trail and submit request in advance for services – lodging, local guide, car, horse.
Define what equipment do you need to rent and submit request – sleeping bag, ten, backpack, bike.
For trekking choose three marked trails: Sno valley to Juta camp Zeta; Mt.Kazbegi trail to Betlemi hut; Dariali canyon to Gveleti camp.
- Resident staff available with trail info and offer horse rent and guiding;
- Rent store with travel equipment (tent, backpack, sleeping bag) and safety measures;
- Education programs introducing nature and cultural heritage available;
- Telephone, WF internet, car parking, luggage storage, etc…